View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 10:54 AM   #7
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by odiakkoh View Post
I think you do need to remember who the 2 books are aimed for. I enjoyed both of them in different ways.
I'm actually perfectly okay with these being a young adult books. I do enjoy young adult books quite a lot. Which is why I went into this thinking that I would find it quite enjoyable. I'm just confused as to why they are so popular and they say that these are incredibly original when they are obviously not.

I dunno. I was severely let down by the books.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote