View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 06:19 PM   #7
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Some Unrecognized Tag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fincary View Post
I've had a similar problem, though not on my reader.

I had an EPUB file that I tried to edit in Sigil, but it wouldn't open because of some unrecognized tag. Calibre would view the file with no problem. To fix it, I used Calibre to convert the file to RTF, then converted back to EPUB. That wiped out the bad tag, and I was able to do my edits.

You may have something similar happening with your file. If it has some kind of "bad spot" in your EPUB file, the reader may just stop when it hits it while the programs on your computer ignore it. Try converting it to another format, and see what happens.
Dear Fincary:

PLEASE, post more often! Your answer really made someone's day!

I am very grateful that you own a Pocket PRO and I thank you for helping others!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote