View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 04:44 PM   #15
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Surprised by its length? Or its lack thereof?
actually I expected the 700to last shorter. 8 days is like recharge every week; basically like a cell.
I can also imagine lots of people don't use the reader 2 hours a day, but perhaps 2 or 3 days of 3 hours. That would mean the 700 lasts 1,5 weeks.

Sounds pretty ok to me!

ofcourse, it's still better to have a device like this that just spans a whole month with it's battery.

I would have preferred Sony to equip that reader with double the battery capacity (costs only $20 more), but then some users might argue that the reader becomes heavy in wheight.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote