View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 01:58 PM   #1513
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteve View Post
Hi there,
I've recently bought a M92 (white) and installed the newest firmware.
So far everything works fine but I don't know how to install (or use) third-party software. If I click on a .oar (screensaver manager and calculator) file, the spinning symbol appears for a while but nothing else happens (the application does not open nor appear in the applications folder).
Am I doing something wrong?

Best,
Esteve
Hi,
The applications are installed in the "Applications" folder of the main screen. Some third-party softwares, like OTFM, reboots the device.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote