View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 07:29 AM   #3
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
In Australia I use Telstra. I use my iPhone as a hotspot and connect the ipad with Bluetooth.
The plan I have is $79 per month for 24 months includes the iPhone. Includes $500 calls at 35c flag fall and 90c minute. Unlimited SMS and 1.5 gig data. For $100 you get unlimited calls as well.
There are much cheaper rates here but I think you get what you pay for.
I haven't had a hic-up yet so I would give them 4 1/2 out of 5. I get a call from them every now and then and they go through all the services I have and work out if I'm on the right plan for what we use.

Last edited by wannabee; 01-10-2013 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Answer if I like it.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote