View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 12:49 PM   #42
vlad59
Addict
vlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo eReader Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe.bounces View Post
First of all thank you very much for your work. I have few questions:

- How can I password protect the access to the server? In particular I'm interested in
using the passwd with stanza
I have a password protected COPS for my own use. I simply used HTTP basic auth over SSL. It is not top of security but it's enough for my needs.

It will work the same way with OPDS (tested with Mantano / FBReader) and HTML (Firefox / IE).

Quote:
- clicking on the name of the author of a book look for a kobe.php that is not
in the distribution. How to avoid this error?
It's a bug in last version. The new HTML index is named index.php (I named it kobo.php before) and I forgot some rename. If needed, latest revision on GitHub should be ok.

Quote:
- some book have an epub button that, however, always point to a "download" directory
that is not present. Is it there for future extension or did I misconfigured something?
I still haven't finished the HTML catalog (it's a work in progress). For the download I've had to use a rewriting rule to allow download on my Kobo. My rewriting rule is :

Code:
location /download/ {
          rewrite ^/download/(\d+)/.*\.(.*)$ /fetch.php?id=$1&type=$2 last;
          break;
}
If you use Apache, I hope you can translate and post it here so other people can use it.

Thanks for your questions.
vlad59 is offline   Reply With Quote