View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 09:40 AM   #28
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinj View Post
Not true. I'm happing with the mirasol display in my Kyobo reader. It is what I expected, I knew it's not meant as a replacement to LCD technology. It's easy on the eyes in the brightest sunlight and the refresh is fast enough that video is actually watchable. What I'm not happy about are some of the bugs in Kyobo's implementation of a reader (and I'd still love to root the device and get to the android underneath).
Glad to hear you like it. Didn't appear to be the case from your previous comments. But why shouldn't it be a LCD replacement ? And I think you are the one who mentioned you always have to keep the backlight on? I found that most disappointing of all .
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote