View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 04:07 AM   #33
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I'm not refusing to change the title, I just havn't seen any reasoning that your argument on the title outweighs my warnings to the reader about the lack of the copyrighted stories.

I have stated that the book contains (to the best of my knowledge) the complete collection of public domain work, and also it states this on the very first posting so that the potential reader will be informed about this before downloading, also the book contains this information as well.

So the combination of this in the first post and the inclusion in the book should give them ample warning.

You're being very pedantic about this and I don't see how changing the title of this book is going to provide the reader with any more information about the content.

No one else has complained about it.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote