View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 08:02 PM   #203
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
RE: Jumping the Walled Garden

I am in awe. Totally. And yes, I could see myself going through this process to save money.
Hehe. I'm not one to hunt down every last cent, because it's just not economical. Hunting down €50 is worth it though. That's another 10 books...

And no, normally it doesn't take hours and hours of my time. I don't write up these comparisons for myself; I browse stores and note prices quite quickly Normally I also don't buy 10 or more books at a time.

Still, even if I would buy 10 books regularly and comparing prices takes an hour which nets me €50, then I'm all for it. I don't make a net salary of €50 an hour. (It would mean a net €8400 salary for a month, and I don't really have that... by a long shot.)

Last edited by Katsunami; 09-18-2013 at 08:05 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote