View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 05:32 PM   #1
Nascarfan1972
Banned
Nascarfan1972 is faster than slow light.Nascarfan1972 is faster than slow light.Nascarfan1972 is faster than slow light.Nascarfan1972 is faster than slow light.Nascarfan1972 is faster than slow light.Nascarfan1972 is faster than slow light.Nascarfan1972 is faster than slow light.Nascarfan1972 is faster than slow light.Nascarfan1972 is faster than slow light.Nascarfan1972 is faster than slow light.Nascarfan1972 is faster than slow light.

Device: Kobo Glo/Mini/Aura/Glo HD/Clara/Libra & Forma & Kindle PW
Why the size difference between kepub & epub.

I today loaded the jack higgins book Flight of Eagles into the latest version of calibre, so that I could add it to a series. This was originally a kepub which on my Glo shows as being 1.5mb big. When I had added the series info I noticed upon sideloading the book back onto my Glo, and went to delete the kepub version that the epub was only 634kb in size.

Does anyone know why the same book should be vastly different in size betweek the kepub and the epub?

Incidentally when I altered the series info using edit metadata and typing the series name into the series box it did not work when I saved, so if anyone could explain how to get calibre to save that information in a format that my kobo's (2 wireless, 1 mini & 1 glo) could use I would be grateful.

Thanks
Nascarfan1972
Nascarfan1972 is offline   Reply With Quote