View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:30 AM   #194
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
I had a look at the Galaxy SIII and the original note while shopping today. They just look so cheaply made, I don't know. On the display units the casing felt rough from wear, the screen protruded from the body, and the feel of the plastic was anything but nice. How are your units holding up?
Mine looks and feels brand new, but it's been in a case since day one. I use a holster/case from Seidio. I refuse to put electronics in my shirt pocket ever since my Palm died a tragic death by drowning in a toilet. My pant pockets hold too much other crap to be of use.

Skinny jeans would just look sooooo wrong on me!
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote