Thread: pocketbook 912
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
dtanis
Enthusiast
dtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud of

Device: PocketBook Pro 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by ofoufou View Post
I want to buy a pocketbook 912 pro but i am a bit confuced with the education version.Can anyone tell me what the education version is and what other versions exist?
This spring I bought a PB 912 Pro which turned out to be the education version (it's printed on the box). The box contains a micro USB-cable, quick start guide, warranty card, and the device. The only thing what I found that referenced to 'Education' is that the device contains an Education theme. When this theme is selected the main menu shows two extra widgets which shows info about the student and his class schedule. The info and the schedule can be edited in a CSV-file in the root directory of the device.

Last year I also had a 903 Pro, compared with my 912 Pro these are the differences:
- the 903 supports 3G, 912 doesn't
- the box of the 903 was larger than the 912, compared to the 912 it contained a extra small screwdriver and protective case
- the 912 has an extra theme Education

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofoufou View Post
i am not sure the one i found what edition it is , how can i be sure?
As I said, it's printed on the box. I don't know if there is a non-Education edition around.
dtanis is offline   Reply With Quote