View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 08:58 PM   #24
DebbyS
Zealot
DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite; Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Thank you for posting the YouTube video. You're quite a good presenter! I was wondering what the Vox is like, so I began to watch and two things hit me immediately: the need for wireless, which I don't have -- though I have broadband -- but wireless is available at my apartment complex's leasing office. I don' t think they'd want me sitting in there for a long, long time... And, two, that synching books with the cloud thing or whatever, and I don't want that. Those two things kind of remind me of an outsider marrying into a very close-knit clan and she'd better conform or be kicked out and dear spouse (the device) can't do a thing about it. Devices like the Vox, IPad, Kindle, etc., make me happy for my ~3-year-old netbook with windows XP, on which I can do just about everything -- and don't have to get permission from anybody to do it. Again, thank you for the educational youtube video!
DebbyS is offline   Reply With Quote