View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 10:16 PM   #246
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post

(actually i got distracted and forgot.
Story of my life.

Quote:
it was your fault by the way :
You only say that because you know I'd feel chuffed about it.

Quote:
you said something about World wide words' feeds and i thought "ohmygod ! i could make a www recipe for calibre and have it on my liseuse !!!" (i don't know why that never occurred to me previously). obviously i had to try to do this immediately.
You've definitely got to post that one somewhere 'round here on MR. I think there's a fair few word-lovers around who'd like that one.

Quote:
but thanks for the reminder, i really do have to go to bed.
...and I really have to mulch those leaves for bin night. That's it - I'm doing it now...

Sweet, pastry-filled dreams to you.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote