View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 04:08 PM   #1104
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Rock 'em Sock 'em pulp action!! Tales of the Red Panda: The Crime Cabal!!

I will have an interview with him in the coming weeks!

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/tales...-gregg-taylor/
For whatever reason, I've never warmed to Gregg Taylor's Red Panda Adventures, but I'm a huge fan of his Black Jack Justice series. The verbal fencing between the show's two main characters, "Old Square Jaw" Jack Justice (played by Christopher Mott) and his partner, Trixie Dixon: Girl Detective (played by Andrea Lyons) is hilarious, as is their repartee with the show's other colorful characters. I look forward to each new installment.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote