Thread: Links question
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 09:47 AM   #1
holdit
Connoisseur
holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, IPad
Links question

I have a flowing text layout that I will publish as a .mobi file. There are a few chapters and at the end of each are footnotes that link to the area in the chapter where the footnote is mentioned. That works fine except I need to know if there is a way to do the following.

When viewing the published book when you are looking at the footnotes you will see they are clearly linked. After you click on a footnote and you are now looking at the area of the page where the footnote is linked to is there a way to click that area and be able to link back to the footnote area as this to me would mean I would have to create another set of links and anchors and have to restyle each sentence or paragraph the footnote points to, correct?

HT
holdit is offline   Reply With Quote