View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 12:54 PM   #5
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
Just received new kfhd and it came with the free month of Prime, which is helpful for me, while in the USA. Even though the offer was no longer listed on the website. Device is great, and the 7" size isn't so difficult. Typing is fine, once i turned off the predictive stuff. Couldn't find the Dropbox app though, didn't it used to be available?
Hope i can sideload it.
Florida is wonderful, nice break from winter.

Using Tapatalk app for forums, easy and fun to use. Nice format for finding topics and new posts.
It is $2.99? Did you get it from AMazon or GP?
new is offline   Reply With Quote