View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 02:17 AM   #14458
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Hi there! I'm sort of adrift and looking for something interesting to listen to. How are you? We are having a hurricane right now. What book should I listen to?
Hi DG! I hope you both are doing well. I can't believe you are moved away and now are facing a hurricane. I hope you are stocked up and ready in case of problems. Stay safe.

I have been listening to a lot of my pile of audio freebies lately. But, someone here got me started on the Her Royal Spyness by Rhys Bowen [Mystery] series. Also, the Abby Cooper Psychic Eye series. I had the first book of each as freebie audible books and found the rest of the series at the library.

Other than that I am in that mood of nothing just really sounds good or catches my attention. I have a ton of kindle freebies and I have just been flipping through them and looking to see what catches my attention.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote