View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 06:34 PM   #5
Bobosmite
Enthusiast
Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle-DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwig View Post
If you want the reader to be able to break before and/or a true elipsis you need in insert a standard space before and/or after the elipsis.
Yeah, I had a feeling that might be the case. I'm so used to having full control of the document and going the other direction, to a flat file, is like drawing with ASCII. Once I figure out the conversion logic, it will be much easier.
Bobosmite is offline   Reply With Quote