View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 11:19 PM   #4
Laridae
Addict
Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Blackberry PlayBook, Nexus 4, ChromeBook
The Vox is not for the faint-hearted.
I got mine for Xmas and I can't believe the number of hoops I've had to jump through just to do simple things like read library books, and get gMail! I'm spending lots of time on these forums, which I enjoy, actually.
And I've had an Android phone for a year so I'm already familiar with the operating system and it's all I can do to do simple stuff.
If this is not your idea of a fun way to spend time, and your hubby is not offering to provide you with tech support on-call, then run, don't walk, back to your store and get a refund if you still can.
Laridae is offline   Reply With Quote