View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 03:48 AM   #22
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfonsVH View Post
HarryT is right... the page numbers are only a rough estimation of the actual number of pages, and the estimations are incorrect most of the time.

However, I wouldn't go so far as to call them "useless", since I find even a rough estimation a welcome indication of my progress in the book—although a progress bar probably is just as useful.
Well, the pagecount in Mobi is screwed up yes, however the pagecount in .LIT works most excellent and is very accurate.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote