View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 09:53 PM   #48
khazaddum
Enthusiast
khazaddum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khazaddum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khazaddum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khazaddum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khazaddum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khazaddum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khazaddum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khazaddum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khazaddum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khazaddum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khazaddum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
alright I just wanted to express my thoughts now that I'm past the first half of the first book.
Wow! It's not even that complicated! The story is amazing and from the very beginning you feel the grandness of the world and you get an instant sense of intrigue and immersion in this dark and cruel world.
Yes, the plot is not induced to the reader from the very beginning (and as far I've read I'm still discovering more and more).
And the writing is great in my opinion, I like it when there are very few short sentences. That alone makes the experience more...full, substantial.

Even if I'm not done reading, would I recommend the first book?
YES
khazaddum is offline   Reply With Quote