View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 08:59 AM   #7
mjt57
Connoisseur
mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle app on iPad and iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by papierflieger View Post

A bright setting in daylight will help with eliminating screen glare. This actually works in the same way that it does on a cellphone or any type of screen, really.
I thought that the idea of eInk screens was to eliminate this problem of sun glare. Therefore I'm wondering why the PPW screen seems to work differently to that of my Kindle DX.

Anyway, I've only had it a week and still getting used to it and haven't really had the chance to test it under varying lighting conditions.
mjt57 is offline   Reply With Quote