View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 07:58 PM   #11
Echase
Connoisseur
Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
"Maybe he was right; maybe I was losing it a bit. The less I slept, the more everything blurred together. I was admittedly, slightly confused. Things had been going increasingly poorly, perhaps I needed to rethink my game plan. Maybe my system was flawed and I was just throwing money away. If that were all true, then I really was losing it. I believe that there is a duality to everything. To all people, things, the world even. For every winner, there is a loser, things all tend to balance out in the end. This is true of the world, filled with both good and evil, depending on where you look. Even people, me especially. I sometimes felt there was a war going on inside me, between the dark and the light. But as time went on, the borders began to blur. Which one was which? Or was it useless to even try and separate the two. Nothing can be as good or bad as it seems, rather somewhere in the middle. I begin to ponder deeper into such fantastical questions of deep meaning and profound insight, before deciding that I’m simply still feeling the acid a little bit. "
Echase is offline   Reply With Quote