View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 08:23 PM   #1
mjt57
Connoisseur
mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle app on iPad and iPhone
iPad-iTunes-Calibre Problems

I've just followed, to the letter, the instructions on how to get Calibre to talk to iTunes so I can download recipes, convert them and send them to "device".

I'm running an iPad 3 (iOS6) with the latest iTunes and the current build of Calibre.

Calibre and iTunes are talking. However, the ebooks aren't appearing in iBooks.

In iTunes, the left pane, Library - Books, the new books are shown. However, under Devices - iPad - Books, the new books aren't being displayed.

I take from this that from the library to the device, something is broken, but I don't know what, or where to look to fix it.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be most grateful.

Thanks.
mjt57 is offline   Reply With Quote