View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 07:07 PM   #39
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peakcrew View Post
The only thing I might be tempted to call "busted" was the original 2.0.0 release that dramatically failed to install on some people's machines. Even then, the fact that it was only "some" could argue against any sensible use of the word anyway (though if I had gone through the endless square-dancing, I might have a different view!) Otherwise, I don't think we are dealing with more or worse bugs than any other e-reader.
I think the 1.9.17 release had the same problem.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote