View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 08:57 AM   #52
dougf4
Connoisseur
dougf4 has learned how to read e-booksdougf4 has learned how to read e-booksdougf4 has learned how to read e-booksdougf4 has learned how to read e-booksdougf4 has learned how to read e-booksdougf4 has learned how to read e-booksdougf4 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nook Tablet (Rooted), jetbook lite
Netflix Issue - I am experiencing very, "laggy" scroll response on the netflix app. By this I mean in the app menu where you scroll through your movie choices. Both up and down and side-to-side scrolling is darn near non existent.

Movies play perfectly very crisp and smooth, it is just in trying to navigate and find a movie where this occurs.

On other aps such as Pulse or Taptu News similar scrolling is very quick and fluid. It is not wi-fi strength related.

I have downloaded Flash 11 and re-installed the netflix app from the the Google Play Store.

I also use a rooted Nook Tablet and the netflix app works flawlessly on it. In fact you can get the scrolling to look like a slot machine on it with the speed it produces.

I would appreciate hearing other's netflix experience with the Tab 2 7.0. Suggested fixes as well of course! Maybe it is just the app itself not configured for Ice Cream Sandwich??

Thank you in advance!!
dougf4 is offline   Reply With Quote