View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 03:15 AM   #1
BeeTee-Ess
Addict
BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4NT, KPW2, Voyage, iP4, iP6, iPad Mini, HP TouchPad, Kobo Mini
Latest version of Calibre?

I am currently running Calibre v0.8.33, which I downloaded from CNET, and which shows up at a number of sites if you Google it.

However, I became suspicious when it offered me an UPDATE to v0.8.32!

Then I went to Kovid's own site, and the latest version there is 0.8.32. I downloaded this and tried to install it, and was told by the installer that i had a newer version already installed.

I could presumably work around this by uninstalling 0.8.33, and installing 0.8.32 in its place, but don't want to lose my database of over 1000 books.

Any advice?

Regards...

Bernard
BeeTee-Ess is offline   Reply With Quote