View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 04:02 PM   #36
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindacute View Post
Dear Yifanlu,

i am very glad about what you doing. Also i respect all your knowledge and your time. I know that it is to early to give me the answer, but maybe you will take a look at this moment in new software for kindle. The key feature that works in kindle latest and doesn't work in kindle 3g is Russian vocabularies( i mean underline translation ). I hope this is solvable problem for my kindle. And i hope that it is only software limitation, can you, please, when you will have enough time, to check what the difference, and maybe you will be able to make many Russian people more happy. Thank you in advance.
And how am I supposed to get the software? I mentioned in a previous post, you need a nand dump. I can't just email Amazon and ask them to give me a copy of the operating system. Right now, the nand dump is the key to everything. With it, we can analyze the software, modify the software, and reverse the software. I can't stress how important it is and how everyone with intrest and skill should be seeking a way into getting it.
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote