View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 02:50 PM   #8
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
You do know that when looking at your Library on the Touch that if you select the Looking Glass icon you can search for a book; either by Title or Author (or as they say Keyword); as you type a list of matching entries is displayed, and if for instance, you select an Author it will just display the books by that author.
This only works if I know what I'm looking for. I tend to purchase in large batches. My latest haul from fictionwise was 12. If I just upload them to the reader they go everywhere. Without notations that the book is open, closed, new, etc then I need to float around and open books to read a chapter or two to see if its a finished one or a new one. Especially my "throw aways" which all tend to have similar covers.
MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote