View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 05:56 PM   #5
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by queentess View Post
Is there anyone out there who is using Shelfari who has also used Goodreads? I'm on Goodreads right now, and I really like, but the integration with Amazon is a big bonus for me. I like the social aspect of Goodreads - being able to join a bookclub and read/discuss books every month. Does Shelfari work the same way?
I use both. I started with Goodreads, but it quickly became oversaturated with wants, and I stopped keeping up with what I had read. So when I joined Cozy Mystery Corner, and one of their big things is sharing the list of what you read each month, I started a Shelfari account to keep up with those. I am finding I prefer Shelfari, not only because I like the interface better, but I like their groups better. There's one lady on Goodreads in the Cozy groups that drives me up a wall, and she's horribly prolific in her posts so I can't just ignore her.
There's groups on Shelfari, but I don't know how many of them work like bookclubs.

Also: Whoever it was in a previous post, how did you get the Shelfari button for your sig?
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote