View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 07:59 AM   #105
bookaho!ic
Evangelist
bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo Aura H20 2nd Ed
I have 2 tbr piles. 1) purchased books and have 90 to read on there and 2) freebies. There are 630 in this folder and I downloaded far top many and now weed out the rubbish as I go along.

As long as I get round to reading purchased books eventually I will be happy lol. I worry that if i cincentrate on my paid tbr what will I read in my freebies if i run out. Maybe I should stop worrying and read more
bookaho!ic is offline   Reply With Quote