View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 11:48 AM   #630
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
One of mine is like that, says the library has 2 copies available and no one on hold. I suspect the library already used up their 26 loans on the 2 copies, meaning they have no loanable copies. Libraries and Overdrive probably need a different way of keeping track of copies for HarperCollins titles. If the library has exhausted their loans, they shouldn't show up in the library collection.

I don't see how it's in HarperCollins interest to not allow holds in advance of purchase, I'd think a bunch of holds on a particular title would encourage libraries to buy another copy.
It's not HaperCollins it's Overdrive that is responsible for this.
What they need is a notify Library to you like them to purchase more copies of this title button.

MIKE @ Overdrive please consider this or remove the title completely.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote