View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 10:47 AM   #624
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
I got that last week on a couple of new books I tried to put a hold on. When I tried a hold this week on one of the books, it went through (I was hold 26 of 26). I assumed it was a bizarre publisher restriction on how many holds could be on a book at once. HarperCollins only lets a book be loaned out 26 times before the library has to buy another copy, this was one of theirs, so maybe they wouldn't let any hold be processed beyond 26 unless the library bought another copy.
Interesting theory, but it is happening to me on a book where I'd be the first hold.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote