View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 07:58 AM   #106
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: na
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Exactly. Same sh!t but with the ability to easily transfer it to any device you want to read it on (and maybe even let your sister read it) without having to download potentially elicit software from potentially law-breaking programmers. In other words... better.
That's pretty much my opinion too. I have reservations about watermarking, but since those same reservations apply to encrypted ebooks and hasn't stopped me buying them as long as I can strip the DRM, I'd be happy with a change from encryption to social drm. I'd be happier with none at all, but I'm also a realist on occasion

Last edited by JoeD; 10-03-2012 at 08:03 AM.
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote