View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 08:32 AM   #10
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
My buddy just bought a T1 from BestBuy... when he decided to dl the Sony Library software I advised him to use Calibre if he wanted to use a library manager, the Sony software is useful for drm authorization and firmware updates but not much else, in fact, reading this forum I would say about 90% of the problems are caused by the use/mis-use
of this software, in particular the "sync"function, so far I have 2016 books on my T1 organized into 81 collections using drag n drop, wi-fi and the device software,this includes library books and purchased stuff a few crashes along the way but nothing terrible so if you MUST use a library manager use calibre and RTFM
bla is offline   Reply With Quote