View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 05:17 PM   #17
jrw93
Enthusiast
jrw93 will become famous soon enoughjrw93 will become famous soon enoughjrw93 will become famous soon enoughjrw93 will become famous soon enoughjrw93 will become famous soon enoughjrw93 will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle, Nook Touch
Hello All -- Sorry for the late response

I do have a seller account attached to my account that was recently closed, and that account is currently not accessible either. However, I do not think that is the problem as I did not cancel it and I maintained a very high seller rating and speedy customer support.

Before the account had been closed, I had sold a few products on my seller account. If some of those products were to become defective, I now have no way to provide customer service to my buyers. This also presents the question if one of those products needed to be returned and refunded, how will that be handled? I do not have access to my account anymore.. will amazon just take the money directly from my account with my consent?

I had only closed 1 account prior to this one being closed, but that was in March of 2011. I closed it account because I had changed e-mail addresses, and did not know that you could simply change emails on the account. I just made a new account with the new e-mail, and decided to close the old account.

And yes, it is extremely depressing that my purchased content is now rendered unusable.