View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 05:50 PM   #46
dave2008
Addict
dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: k3G, KDXG, AuraHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmonkey View Post
Would it be possible to implement a keyboard shortcut to rotate screen eg. for 270°? I know that the screen rotating feature works when muPDF is launched while the screen being rotated, however, it would be nice to have the ability to change it instantly. And changing screen orientantion as mentioned in ShortCuts Overview page on Wiki does not work properly (I can't manage to view fully the rotated page -> the "fit to.." options does not work).

Thanks for answer and, mainly, for your great work!!!
The rotating feature (0°, 90°, 180°, 270°) provided by the original system is different from the one you use when reading pdf in muPDF. The latter one has more granularity and is still under development.

dpavlin is working on that part, you can refer to his pull request for more information:
https://github.com/hwhw/kindlepdfviewer/pull/10

So may I ask which rotating feature do you want to intrigue with shortcut?
dave2008 is offline   Reply With Quote