View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 01:02 PM   #9
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
Thank you for the link.

Are there any pictures floating around of how the NC looks/behaves with CM7? Is it very different from the stock look/feel?

Nevermind, found some YouTube videos that looked very nice. I'm terribly interested in this, actually...... Hmm.
It is very different, the stock nook look/feel went away from the Stock Android look/feel.

Installing CM7 will give you a consistent look/feel of most android devices. This is my OS of choice and I can tell you I'm not going back.

Also most Android apps work great with the CM7 ROM where as there are more issues with the stock nook.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote