View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 02:55 PM   #4
Andreiuta
Zealot
Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Thank you. Here are a couple of free travel journals that I found the other day. I believe one of them is a past Amazon deal, but I'm not sure about the other.

China Silk Road Adventures By Brian Lawrenson

Travelling by train across the Silk Road from Beijing to Kashgar is an established tourist route. It offers adventure, history and an opportunity to meet some of the cultures that you"ll find along the Silk Road. This is the story of a couples quest to meet these people, of experiencing their culture and their foods. The journey ends as they connect up with the Karakorum Highway into Pakistan.

Journey to Lhasa in Tibet By Brian Lawrenson

An ancient, beat-up, rusty Chinese bus is the transport to Lhasa from Nepal. It providing an unforgettable travel experience. Visit the ten storey high Potala Palace once the home of the Dalai Lama and his Summer Palace and the monasteries of Sera and Deprung.
Andreiuta is offline   Reply With Quote