View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 01:52 PM   #8
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
I guess I'm just a barbarian. No movie is worth $1000 to go see, when I can later show it on my home theatre for $30-40.

Think of all the fuel I would be saving from Texas to either place....
Can't argue with that. If we went, we'd probably make the most of it... a little sightseeing, see a show (at $150 or more a pop)... that would make the trip more worthwhile. But really, it would be spending $1000 to see NYC, and oh, yeah, we caught a movie, too...
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote