View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 03:17 PM   #6
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
War of the Worlds

Another Gutenberg title, The War of the Worlds, this time the HTML version. All the headers where changed to <chapter> tags, and I had to remove the extraneous brief CSS definitions and html body tags. I think this one took about 10-15 minutes.
pielrf -i waroftheworlds.htm -o waroftheworlds.lrf -t "War of the Worlds" -a "H.G. Wells" -b html --headerstyle=titlechapter
Note the "-b html" to force html <p> paragraphs.

Also, the "--headerstyle=titlechapter" tag, which gives you a bit more "where am I?" info when you're reading.

-Pie
Attached Files
File Type: lrf waroftheworlds.lrf (224.7 KB, 1833 views)
File Type: zip waroftheworlds.htm.zip (136.9 KB, 1896 views)

Last edited by EatingPie; 05-14-2007 at 11:37 PM.
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote