Thread: NanoWriMo 2009
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 09:12 PM   #45
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxx6166 View Post
I dont think I know what the snowflake method is either. I think it may be something like a spiderweb or something that they taught me in grade school where you basically draw a big circle and spiral things out from there.
Sounds like the story of my life: draw a big circle and watch everything spiral out of control from there.

Quote:
Scrivener is useful. Just be sure to do the tutorial. Twice.
Thanks, I will do...right now.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote