View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 09:34 AM   #6
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
In Sweden I have a VISA and a MasterCard debit card (the money is drawn directly from the account). Do you not have that variant in the UK?
Some banks do offer Visa Electron cards, but retailers who don't accept debit cards, don't accept them.

Having said that, I've not really looked, as I've found that nowadays most retail stores accept all debit cards, and most UK based online stores do as well.

For those that don't I have a Credit Card I pay off every month, and use Paypal or Google checkout.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote