View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 03:15 PM   #13
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by transmitthis View Post
* - Didn't enjoy it probably not even finished (keep only for others)
** - Readable but not worth a reread, trashy filler
*** - A Good book, most of my ratings
**** - Very good, Interesting and will read again.
***** - Outstanding Book
I have pretty much the same rating. Since I read a lot of fanfiction (with not finishing all stories, short and long stories AND a lot of them in my library), I made me two extra simple Yes/No columns where I can add 'read' and 'complety read'.

So my rating starts with zero

no star - don't even open it again
* - boring, tough as leather
** - okay
*** - good
**** - Very good
***** - Outstanding

But I have the same problem as @berend the stories in the 4 rating category are getting more and more and I think I will start to make an extra rating column only for my 4 star rating to give some points in between them.

Mini
MiniMouse is offline   Reply With Quote