View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 10:46 PM   #9
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
RM-

If your idea of theft is correct, then what is it when I buy a DRMed digital piece of music and listen to it for a while and decide that I dont want it anymore, but want to sell it? Unfortuanately Apple & Microsoft have stolen my right to sell my "apple", not to mention my right to let others borrow my property. Same question for ebooks. Why can't I sell or let my friends borrow my ebook? Is this not theft?
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote