Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 04:35 PM   #360
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
My sleep cover just arrived, never got email indicating it had shipped yet, despite the fact the charge showed up on my CC on the 17th. It came by FedEx from Hong Kong. The FedEx waybill says it shipped on 22 Apr. which I find hard to believe that it could make it from Hong Kong to here in one day. The kobo invoice in the box is dated 19 Apr.

It is a perfect fit, but not sure I like the way the cover flips back, kind of defeats the purpose of the shape of the back of the device as it is now covered when I am reading. Also makes the reader noticeably heavier. Will have to use it for a few days before I decide if I will keep using it or not.
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote