Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 01:25 PM   #356
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
I weighed it - it's 104g - which is just about the same weight as my Kobo Glo Gecko Slimfit sleep cover.
Thank you, weight with the sleep cover was worrying me a bit, before I ordered, I could only find one site listing weight and it had the sleep cover at 180g. I ordered anyway, but was hoping it would be lighter than that!

I thought the price was high, however, I like covers on all my readers and I wasn't sure there'd be a lot of aftermarket covers.

Now I just hope the reader with cover will fit my favorite little folding stand!
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote