Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 10:21 AM   #348
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
The difference between a Kindle PW and the Aura, both with sleep covers, is 40 grams. That is 1.41 ounces. From my perspective, that is pretty insignificant. The difference between the Glo and the Aura with sleep covers is twice that. Actually, seeing that folks with Kindle PW don't complain about the weight makes me think that the weight of the Aura is probably less of an issue than I thought it would be.
I think the weight issue is one of deceptiveness. 320 grams sounds like a lot but in reality, it's only 11.2877 ounces.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote