View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 04:10 PM   #935
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aj74 View Post
Thanks for everything, I tried to install Kual but not everything went perfectly and so I went back to use the kpdbooklet to launch Kpv-for-the-touch. This version works much better Kpv solving almost any problem I had (the menu now work).
"not everything went perfectly" - I assume you mean USING kindlepdfviewer as opposed to installing KUAL.

The "menu" issue (reported by thomass) is fixed in the latest nightly (I think) - and is EXACTLY the reason for this post. The version I was providing currently has the menu-not-showing issue in (IIRC) This I REALLY REALLY want to swap to providing links to the latest TOUCH nightlies...

for the record: I installed https://github.com/chrox/KPVBooklet just to see what it was about (and did some code diving) but I didn't actually get any new booklets??? that I could see??? LOL!!! so I guess that makes two of us who struggled with alternate technologies! Doubtless I did something "wrong"

hehehehe.

But the point is valid. KUAL MUST provide links to COMPILED nightlies for the touch rather than the horrid "we build it and serve it from the SUPPORT THREAD" approach we have now.

No doubt this will be a non-issue RSN. but right now it still is.

AH!!! *looks up * Thanks Thomass!
https://code.google.com/p/kindlepdfv...downloads/list

it is then...
: )

*goes to fix things*

Last edited by twobob; 02-19-2013 at 04:29 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote